Jan 18, 2020
Welcome to episode 91 of The Grace Cafe Podcast. This episode is
an energized conversation with Matt McMillen about the New Covenant
and our identity in Jesus. God's opinion of us is the first thing
that gets obscured by organized religion. Here's a sample of where
our conversation took us:
- The New Covenant and the gospel.
- Dealing with bitterness and anger.
- Growing in grace, maturing, and change.
- Mixing the Old and New Covenants.
- Setting boundaries.
- The Christian's identity.
- Theology, spiritual gifts, religious hierarchy and the
simplicity of the gospel.
- Top-down authority in religious systems.
- When did the New Covenant begin?
- We've died to the law.
- Life under law and life in the Spirit.
- We've died to sin and we can be ourselves.
- Grace is our life, not an add-on.
- Social media.
- Religion Free Movement.
Matt has authored several books with more on the way. Yes, we
talked about those too. You'll find Matt on-line at:
Grab your favorite beverage, get comfortable and join the